5 Ways to Wear a Skinny Scarf + a Free Pattern
Skinny scarves are a big fashion trend this season. Without adding any weight or bulk, they are a perfect way to add layers to an outfit. Read more about the skinny scarf trend. We love them because they are so quick and easy to knit. This one was knitted in less than an hour!
Easy Skinny Scarf Free Knitting Pattern
Skill Level: Beginner
Completed Scarf Measures: 1" wide x 100" long
You will need:
- Cast on 3 stitches
- Knit every row until only a yard of yarn remains.
- Bind off and weave in yarn ends.
5 Ways to Wear a Skinny Scarf
- Layers Scarf - above, left: Wrapped 3 times with tails in front.
- Neck Scarf - above center: Folded in half, then in half again, put tales through folded end and pull through.
- Lariat - above, right: Folded in half, tails are put through folded end and hung loose.
- Long Cowl - above, left: Doubled, then tied in the back to create a cowl.
- Neck Warmer Cowl - above, right: Same as shown left, then doubled again.
Do you have a favorite way to wear your skinny scarves? Let us know in the comments section!