Adorn Seabird Shawl Free Knitting Pattern
From our friends at Universal Yarn, Seabird is a generously sized triangle shawl knitting pattern. Worked entirely in garter stitch, it's an easy project for a new knitter or someone looking for a relaxing "no think" project.
Use two colors of Adorn for this project, or make it your own by knitting it in all one color, or changing the color of the fringe.
Completed Shawl Measures: 51" wide across top x 25" deep at center
You will need:
- 1 hank Fibra Natura Good Earth Adorn Yarn, color A
- 2 hanks Fibra Natura Good Earth Adorn Yarn, color B
- Size US 9 circular 32” circular needle
- Crochet hook (for attaching fringe)
- Tapestry needle
- DOWNLOAD Seabird Shawl Free Knitting Pattern PDF
Gauge: 12.5 sts x 25 rows = 4” in garter stitch