Can You Spot The Trend?
The results are in! Fall knitting time has arrived and our yarn choices changed with the season. We chose sport and worsted weight fibers with textures that ranged from rustic, almost homespun looking to delicate lightweight fibers having lots of halo and loft. Vibrant autumn colors led the pack followed by self-striping colorways. Not to be left out were the soft shades. We chose those too!
Is Your Favorite Yarn on the TOP 10 List?
- Plymouth Gina Wool Yarn
- Ewe Ewe Wooly Worsted Yarn
- Knit One Crochet Too Petite Boucle Yarn
- Berroco Cirrus Yarn
- Berroco Andean Mist Yarn
- Wisdom Pix Sock Yarn
- Plymouth Homestead Yarn
- Ewe So Sporty Yarn
- Schoppel-Wolle Crazy Zauberball Yarn
- Plymouth Baby Alpaca Worsted Yarn
- Donna, your friendly Knitting Doctor
Have a knitting question? Ask me!