Pantone 2015 Color of the Year: Marsala
Marsala was chosen as Pantone's 2015 Color of the Year. This rustic muted shade is reddish-brown and has appeal to both men and women. It looks fabulous on many skin tones, so use Marsala to add warmth to your next knitting project.
Marsala doesn't have to be knitted alone! See what shades pair perfectly with the Color of the Year.
Yarns and Patterns featured above:
- Olgajazzy Ayase Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Joji Designs Autumn Blush Shawl Knitting Pattern
- Carina Spencer Second Chances Hat Knitting Pattern
- Freia Fibers Ombre Fingering Yarn in Autumn Rose
- Kauni Effektgarn Yarn in color ER
- Schoppel-Wolle Crazy Zauberball Yarn in #1507
- Carina Spencer Nixie Shawl Knitting Pattern
- Dream in Color Autumn Fern Mobius Knitting Kit
- Kauni Beverly Cardigan Knitting Pattern
How will you incorporate Marsala into your knitting this year?