This simple and very chic shawl is from our friends at Ewe Ewe Yarns. It's called the Saturday Stripes Shawl - it works up fast and the stripes keep it interesting!
Completed Shawl Measures: 38 x 19"
You will need:
- Download Saturday Stripes Shawl Free Knitting Pattern
- 2 skeins Ewe Ewe Wooly Worsted Yarn in Indigo (color A)
- 1 skein Ewe Ewe Wooly Worsted Yarn in Pistachio (color B)
- 1 skein Ewe Ewe Wooly Worsted Yarn in Aquamarine (color C)
- Size US 10.5 circular 24" needles
- Stitch markers
Gauge: 16 sts to 4" in stockinette stitch