|Life on the ranch at Imperial Stock Ranch|
Born in the USA, Imperial Stock Ranch
Since 1871, Imperial Stock Ranch has been a working ranch producing grain, hay, grasses, cattle and sheep. This more than 30,000 acre Oregon ranch also produces luxurious homegrown wool that is second to none. We are proud to present you with their yarns.
Today's featured yarn: Bulky 2-Strand Pencil Roving Yarn
|Imperial Stock Ranch|
Bulky 2-Strand Pencil Roving Yarn
You know it's a good yarn when the ball is so big they have to call it a "cake!" We fell in love with these big cakes of fluffy yarn! Imperial Stock Ranch Bulky 2-Strand is a pencil roving (so it feels barely spun and light), that has been double stranded. At a stitch gauge of 2-3 stitches per inch, it results in some pretty quick knitting projects. The colors of this and all Imperial Stock Ranch yarns are custom colored in tones that reflect the ranch's unique high-desert landscape.
What to knit with Bulky 2-Strand Pencil Roving Yarn?
- Imperial Stock Ranch Heirloom Pencil Roving Throw Pattern
- Imperial Stock Ranch Sumptuous Cowl Pattern
- Imperial Stock Ranch Ribbon Scarf Pattern
- Imperial Stock Ranch Moonshine Hat and Mitten Pattern
- Imperial Stock Ranch Ribbon Cravat Pattern
- Imperial Stock Ranch Honeycomb Scarf Pattern
- Imperial Stock Ranch Evening Dusk Bolero Pattern