It's official, our 200th blog post!
We hope we've kept you entertained, informed, and most of all...knitting! In honor of our 200th post, we're celebrating by offering our Top 20 Most Popular Items on sale. That's right, we took the top twenty most popular yarns, patterns, and notions and we're putting those items on sale for 20% off! Enjoy!
Top 20 Most Popular Items (and why knitters love them)!
- Plymouth Heaven Yarn - Ultra-quick knit project. "WOWs" 'em at a baby shower. Only 4 or 5 balls makes up the free blanket patterns on our site.
- Plymouth Galway Yarn - Felting, felting, felting! Felts beautifully and holds the color. Also popular for traditional knits - Knitters' Favorite worsted weight yarn
- Fiber Trends Felted Clog Pattern - Year in year out, everyone loves to knit, felt and wear these clogs. By the way, you'll need the Galway yarn listed above to make these!
- Rowan Colourscape Chunky Yarn - It's no wonder this Kaffe Fassett designed self-striping yarn is at the top of the list. The colors are gorgeous, with long repeats. The yarn is very soft and knits up quickly. Look for even more colors and a new pattern book this fall!
- Be Sweet Magic Ball - No other yarn like it! Combinations of hand tied mohair, boucle, and ribbon make up this stunning yarn. Free one ball scarf projects make it great for gift giving.
- Baby Alpaca Grande Yarn - Amazingly soft, chunky weight yarn is available in a wide range of colors. Fun patterns you love to knit. Also popular for hats and scarfs.
- Pick Up Sticks Snugs Pattern - Fun and functional boot patterns to knit, then felt. Available in Little Snugs (kids) or Big Snugs (adult). Knit them for the entire family!
- Mission Falls 1824 Cotton Yarn - 40 sophisticated shades of this textured cotton make it popular for both adults and kids knitting. Excellent pattern books available.
- Manos Silk Blend Yarn - Kettle dyed silk and extrafine wool blend makes this yarn soft with a hint of luxurious shine. Available in the most popular colors of Manos Wool. Look for even more new colors and a new pattern book for fall!
- Ecco Organic Camel Yarn - Eco-friendly, organic yarn. This delightful baby camel yarn a treasure in it's natural shade and knits up at a chunky 3.5 sts per inch.
- Plymouth Baby Alpaca Brush Yarn - Light, lofty and super soft brushed alpaca that knits up at a chunky weight. Baby Alpaca Brush is also popular for it's fun to knit patterns and affordable price.
- Manos Geometry Afghan/Throw Pattern Booklet - collection of beautiful and fun to knit afghans and throws that will look like a piece of art to have in your home.
- Himalaya Recycled Sari Silk Yarn - Absolutely stunning! Yarn is made from remnant fibers from the silk weaving mills in India or from old silk saris. Free Unbiased Knit Bag Pattern available.
- Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needle Set - Handy and compact kit includes needles from size US 5-15 and cords to make straight or circular needles.
- Polar Knit Yarn - 8 bright colors of Polartec Fleece yarn keep you cozy and warm. What makes this a favorite are the free downloadable patterns for Polar Fleece.
- Mission Falls Recollection Pattern Booklet - This collection of wearable sweaters, scarves, hats, and even a handbag featuring Mission Falls 1824 Wool makes this one of their most popular pattern books ever. View projects in this booklet.
- Sassy Skein Cotton - Vibrant cotton yarn that is wearable, washable and color fast. Available in DK weight and Worsted weight. A knitters' favorite for children's garments.
- Knit One, Crochet Too Ty-Dy Yarn - Soft self-striping yarn, so wonderful to knit you won't believe it's cotton! Great for diagonal and modular knitting.
- Suede Tote Bottoms & Handles - Knit a tube, then sew on the suede bottom and the handles, Presto! You have a professional looking tote bag. Available in 8 colors instructions, knitting instructions included with the suede bottom. You'll need approx. 300 yards worsted/aran weight yarn.
- Knit One, Crochet Too Paint Box Yarn - Self-striping worsted weight yarn. Softer than another popular brand of self-striping wool, with long color changes. Excellent yarn for hats, bags, sweaters, entrelac and modular knitting. Also great for felting.
Hurry! Offer ends midnight, June 30th, 2009.